Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
Anyone else having issues installing the wego social app on your phone? I have installed, uninstalled, installed, it gives me "Security error unexpected characxter encountered while parsing value, etc.... Any ideas Patriot Peeps?! Love you guys and gals!
02:18 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 April, 11:55
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
Same thing for me. The app does not work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Driscoll @Tara45
10 March, 02:29
I can never get on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 March, 02:52
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication

I am What I am @OfLight
10 March, 02:28
the app is terrible. I just saved the website to my phone and it appears as if it is an app. opens directly.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
10 March, 02:29
In response I am What I am to her Publication
"the app is terrible..." Understatement of the year. Good idea to just call up the website itself. Thanks Denise, God bless you!