✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
New....ByByBidens plan for the border.....Asking for 4 BILLION DOLLARS to support migrants in THEIR OWN COUNTRY while working to get them in....AGAIN....AMERICA LAST. We have homeless Vets, starving familys, families that have lost everything and half of our children out of school. Just imagine what 4 BILLION dollars could have done to help them. Kicker is...the woman giving the briefing, R. Jacobson, WH southern border coordinator gave her briefing in english and spanish. I really think instead of the hope I have for all races to be equil I must start to realize with all this "Be less white" and "anti America" bullshit [they] are actually trying to cancel the entire White Race. It is not the Trump supporters they are after. I feel like the Caucasian race is under attack. Good luck on that.. losing battle without a doubt. The time has arrived.
01:36 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q_2_B_FREE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7, click on at the bottom under it