Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
11 March, 08:53
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
This is not true. I have Netflix and I just searched this on 3/11/2021 and it brings up Cuties when you search Cuties.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 March, 09:25
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
Why are people funding giving money to supporting the pedophiles at Netflix anybody!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
11 March, 03:22
How sick to bury this. The media and government and monarchy are all involved. Secret Societies like the Freemasons are behind this shit. look at lil Jon Bonet being indoctrinated into the family. Illuminatti family that is before she became a sacrafice.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
10 March, 11:01
Yep, didnt renew my subscription to netflix, no remorse.

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
10 March, 10:58
deactived once i learned they were even gonna air such a show!

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
10 March, 12:02
Fact check: TRUE

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
10 March, 11:49
good catch, just can't figure out why anyone is still funding Netflix though