Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Lin Wood - telegram 1/21

This is bigger than the office of the president.

We are not fighting for freedom anymore. We are fighting for our right to exist.

We are being labelled as terrorists in our own country. Our forefathers built this country from this type of invasion.

Wipe your tears and become a true patriot as of today.

Today we start the new 1776!!!

And yes he will return.
07:57 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
21 January, 02:12
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
none of us or our children would be safe becuse they are coming at us in every avenue they can. i pray for those working behind the scenes. heros not wearing capes ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 02:09
shall we renew our oaths? whose down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 January, 02:38
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
yes...perfect time!
thank you!

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
21 January, 11:09
Im sorry to tell you, but this is not from LLin Wood, you are following a fake account. His is spelled LLin Wood, he didnt's post this today.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 January, 02:40
In response Trisha Burnett to her Publication
let me do some digging. thx for heads up.

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
21 January, 09:26