Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
Please protect yourself from EMF. I have these by my televisions, modem/router, anything electric. I also wear an EMF pendant all the time. Just one of the amazing things I've learned through this great awakening. Thank you Holy Spirit!
10:43 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 08:46
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
ARE KIDDING ME? pyramid - Pedo spiral ... do your research!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
12 March, 08:48
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
actually the fibinacci sequence
look into it please 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
11 March, 11:47
As with any pollutant, the absolute best EMF protection is to reduce your exposure to the pollutant – in this case, EMF-emitting technology – in the first place.

And there are two simple rules to accomplish that goal. It really is that simple.

The two rules to follow, for the best EMF protection to Shield Your Body from exposure to this type of harmful radiation, are:
MINIMIZE your use of EMF-generating technologies.
MAXIMIZE the distance between your body and the EMF-generating technologies when they are in use.
https://www.shieldyourbody...

https://youtu.be/q0gCUuwq5...
The BEST EMF Protection is Free - YouTube

EMF can be complicated. There’s a lot of science to understand. You can’t see, touch, smell or taste EMF. A lot of companies (like mine) make and sell EMF pr...

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
10 March, 10:50
looks like a pedo symbol to me with the Illuminatti Pyramid. No thanks

Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
10 March, 10:47
What is it?