Kim Runner @kimrunner
There are some great 3-Year Deltas today for 3.10.18...I've added a few below, so scroll through them.

There were 39 total 3-Year Deltas if you want to read them -https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR...
09:36 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Constance Grace @Cgiglio
11 March, 06:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
10 March, 09:36
I Thank the Blessings every day that I was there at the beginning - You people are amzing friends - I don't know you yet but I will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 10:18
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
Love this,..and, yes, we will!
Grateful for you, too, friend!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 March, 08:55
This is GREAT! ❤️🇺🇸 Thank you, Kim!!
#PatriotsUnite

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 March, 08:46
Thaks Kim, amazing thtread for deltas today. Makes me sick how sick they are. Spirit Cooking is the end all for those they hoped the masses would follow, since Epstein was not enough.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 March, 08:15
But I don't wanna watch the speech! 😩🤮

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 11:43
Use intuition at all times
Feel the Truth
Love Wins
We Win
God Wins
love n light to y'all Frens
We got this .

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
10 March, 11:04
Interesting 3 yr delta button reference in light of Scavino's tweet today on Biden pushing the red button.
somehow also reminds me of the 3 puppies in the red, blue and white rings?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 10:48
Thank you!
Nana prays for Q everynight all patriots!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 10:22
Thanks for sharing...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
10 March, 09:58
*WE ARE NOT ALONE*
I take that as Cosmically

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
10 March, 09:56
"Watch the speech"...Maybe Biden's speech tomorrow?

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
10 March, 11:39
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
That is what I was thining as well. If today is 3 year delta and the speech is tomorrow it would fit.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 09:53
Mornin' Kim! 🥰 Hope it all happens soon, a whole lot of crazy evil going on right now! I feel a big Boom 💥 brewing!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Jelissa Needham @KeksandGiggles
10 March, 09:51
I havent been watching the news hardly at all. My husband said that Biden giving his SOTU speech today..is that true?

"Watch the speech."

Donna Martin @Meme17
10 March, 09:54
In response Jelissa Needham to her Publication
I think it's Thursday

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
10 March, 09:44
good vs evil, been on loop in my mind for the past few days