Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
So good old George Floyd's report came out,..
Reading NEGATIVE ON INJURIES,
POSITIVE on COVID-19 AND A COCKTAIL OF DRUGS:
METH,
FENTANYL,
MORPHIN,
THC, BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP AND MAKE IT POLITICAL🤦‍♂️
09:20 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Slapps_) can see their posts

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
11 March, 08:49
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
George Floyd brother threatens Trump - YouTube

The is unbelievable !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 09:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 09:04

Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 March, 10:21
In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication
My my I do like this one. I had heard part of ths before but not quite sure Floyd is actually deceased.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 09:04
Where are either of the two cameramen? Shouldn't they be world-famous from the get-go? Have they ever been found?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 March, 10:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i believe one person was taking video from phone in minneapolis

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
10 March, 08:53
This is why Black oLives Matter.
🤣

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 March, 08:51

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 March, 08:58
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I'd put that on Fakebook but I live in Mpls....

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 March, 10:40
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 March, 08:48
🤔🤔🤔

Cob Cob @Colob123
10 March, 08:08
And Breonna Taylor's boyfriend got off so let's just play people on both sides. These fkrs are really sick.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 March, 07:47
blame it on race...

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 03:13
Wake the fuck up people .

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 March, 03:20
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Thank Q! it's ALL fake.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
10 March, 03:03
BS False Flag is all I seen! Some of their greatest moments~ George in the hoodie!

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
10 March, 09:51
Look I love you man, but do some research.. here the full report https://kstp.com/news/geor...

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
10 March, 06:05
In response Happy 2Bhere to her Publication
His death was a hoax! That whole thing was to create civil unrest. Watch the video again

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
10 March, 09:23
On enough drugs to kill a horse

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 09:29
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Right?!👊😎