Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 March, 05:00
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Thats ok Trump will be back And so will the shit holes They will do it over again! The Irony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
10 March, 03:25
The world is watching America once again return to the white anting agenda, make no mistake though, this is an international white ant program in operation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
10 March, 12:06
they worked..... for what they wanted. their agenda.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 10:39
Yep. We knew this was going to happen. I've been writing to my (corrupt) elected officials letting them know that I know and they are done. I proclaim that I refuse to pay into these criminal activities. Enough is enough. I will NOT pay into an Un-American system, illegal, unauthorized unConstitutional (over taxed, property taxes, income taxes) to an illegal and private office, non-governmental (IRS) that funnels to the money laundering center of our country (Federal Reserve) that funds illegal, criminal activities, and heinous crimes against humanity. I will not KNOWINGLY participate in this criminal act of paying taxes!!!! I will not fund child/human/sex/drug trafficking via black ops (CIA/FBI/health departments, all levels) UN, NATO, WHO secret societies. May God's Wrath be great upon all of those satanic worshippers who have done humanity wrong!

Dottie French @DotOn777
10 March, 10:35
😡Michigan halfWhit🤬

Beth Berry @BethAnn
10 March, 09:27
Hopefully Trump will be back before any of it gets sent out.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 March, 09:04
I honestly think the Normies at this point have no interest in researching, knowing and are content with faux joe. No matter how bad and ridiculous it is. They were given to much credit on "waking ip" have not had 1 single "friend" who cut off contact with me ask a single question about any of it.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 March, 03:44
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I agree with you. I can't call the willfully blind and ignorant normies anymore. It is not normal to be so obtuse. I am at the point that I must release the anchor and sail off without them.