Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
@kimrunner Do you remember VK posting the same video that Dan posted this morning? Note Dan's video runs in reverse briefly and then goes forward again. Seems similar to Trump 'Presidential' pause.
https://mobile.twitter.com...
08:50 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 March, 11:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I 'member that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 09:29
good catch Cowboy.!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 March, 07:26
Drop 3220

Sometimes it's good to go back, once you've gone forward.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
10 March, 11:00
Yes, someone brought that to my attention also. I see it as things are not what they seem to be.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 March, 07:33
Heres some Julians Rum memes for ya!!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 March, 07:33
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 March, 02:10
I totally get it. 😎

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
10 March, 12:14
One quickly notices that at the 0:11 mark it goes in reverse for a total of 3 seconds 🤯🤯🤯🤯 11.3 =3.11 #TheBestIsYetToCome

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 04:06
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
Interdasting! 🐸

Kathy Horton @KHorton
10 March, 12:04
I tracked down the news article, it's real, but it's a very shallow river and a river boat with a jet motor for such. So this appears as the moose is running on water, it's an illusion for people viewing the video... just like it's an illusion that the gov is really doing what it seems to be doing... and it's about to be pulled all the way back from when it started this delusion?!

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
10 March, 10:52
I find this interesting. The Presidential pause is fitting. I also thought of crossing a river of some sort and thought of crossing the Delaware. Washington made a suprise attack on his enemies and it made me think of Trump coming to NY recently. Just posting my observations 😁

Teri Heer @Tlheer
10 March, 10:52

Teri Heer @Tlheer
10 March, 10:51
335 > 533

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 March, 11:42
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
Love this Q post signed off by our President DJT!

Sleet Sir @Sleet
10 March, 12:03
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
Let's get'r done!!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
10 March, 10:41
Providing sooo many meanings to "Running it back!"

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 March, 10:39
I remember

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 March, 10:37
and this from the DoD 16 hrs ago

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 10:23
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mnp Sna @ms2021
10 March, 09:47
Q#1933
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 09:34
I do! Wish I had saved it...definitely seems like a Presidential Pause or a do-over.

Also reminds me of 'But, you must go back before you can go forward.'

Starting to think we should replace the L in Looking Glass with an F :)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 March, 03:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 04:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Melissa Hensley @Mdhensley5
10 March, 09:27
Wouldn't I use his timestamp of 6:35 and look at Q post 635? Is that how it works?

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
10 March, 09:19
I remember!!!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
10 March, 09:20
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
But, was it a horse when VK posted it????

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
10 March, 09:05
wasnt the focus on the word for running on water, thought I'd screened it but cant find it

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 March, 08:55

Karen Lou @Sapphire
10 March, 08:52
Can someone please explain the horse comms to me?🤗