The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Medical professionals are inDOCtrinated at med school and the public is groomed to treat them as gods. We were all brainwashed. Look what we’ve learned about prescriptions, cancer “therapy”, fluoride, amalgam fillings, root canals. So many people are on a seafood diet: they see food, they eat it.

If the packaging displays the latest marketing buzzwords like fat-free, keto-friendly, no MSG, gluten-free… they think it’s healthy. Do we really need to put “gluten-free” on meat products???

People need to know that these psychopaths consistently rename things that get a bad rep. Whether it’s a corporation or a food product like MSG—once we’re onto them, they give it a facelift, change the name, and cover it up. Our food chain needs a complete overhaul. Food reform, and the medical industrial complex likewise. It’s coming.

200 Million Americans currently HYPNOTIZED and LOBOTOMIZED by Big Food and Big Pharma
https://dcdirtylaundry.com...
08:28 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 March, 08:46
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Spot on Wise Owl! I love technology with things but it has been used for evil and a negative connotation for years. Let's reset!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
10 March, 08:35
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
💯 If we can't trust the food source, that is a huge problem.
And the doctors...My parents wanted us to be tested for Covid before coming for Thanksgiving last year. We declined and had a great time at our house. My mom said she was sad that we don't trust the medical community. My Grandpa was a naval doctor snd general phycician for 50 years during the Korean war and forward. Back when it was a skill and profession. when it was personal. It's different now but I know that is where she is coming from. Doctors now have their hands tied by insurance and malpractice lawyers. Complete overhaul needed, indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396