Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 March, 06:22
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
So if a person was hoping to 'make a killing' ie cover my ass in retirement just how many oinces of gold would a person want to have? 🤔😁. Asking for a friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 05:06
Wow isnt that interesting I thought I had been told they used silver?
I think Nana has bought all the Gold and Silver I can stand right now gonna have to sell a few more houses it seems.
Anyone moving to TN???
Nana may need more coins and less semi-retirement time!😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 March, 03:52
How very interesting indeed.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 11:34
the industrial uses of gold and silver are going to make them too valuable to be money. get a little while you can!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 March, 10:11
They use gold for "outstanding signal flow and resistance to corrosion" for guitar cables as well. https://www.sweetwater.com...

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
10 March, 08:32
makes sense, gold is the best conductor of electricity and isnt magnetized.

North *** @Northstar
10 March, 08:30
1NT3R35T1NG*