The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
On Mon. 8 March Ben Fulford reported, “The Gnostic Illuminati has announced that Special Forces will be hunting down and arresting or, if necessary, executing the highest-ranking members of the Khazarian Mafia. They were promoting mass injection of experimental gene therapy “vaccines” that change DNA function based on a provably fraudulent pandemic. This was attempted genocide and merited the death penalty under current international law.

Those named also controlled debt slavery worldwide: Queen Elizabeth II, Pope Francis, Aga Khan IV, the Dalai Lama, Ayatollah Khameini of Iran, David Rockefeller Jr., the Swiss and French branches of the Rothschild family, Giamario Ferramonti of the P3 Freemasons, Victor Emanuel, the Agnelli brothers, Benyamin Netanyahu, Baron Jarod Kenneth Wilhelm Thyssen DeCoste and many others.
07:36 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
10 March, 09:31
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
So, I tried to find a definition of "Gnostic Illuminati" because "Illuminati" does not mean anything good to me. I could only find Ben's article. Do you have a definition, please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396