Joey Day @joeyday
10 March, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
I agree with you, these people should be ashamed of themselves. If you are paying attention you will see there are arrests being made every day. Trump did not give up on us like they are doing and this mess did not happen overnight. it will take some time to clean it up. I shake my head every day in amazement how some of these people act. Instead of pulling together and helping in any way they can, all they want to do is set and bitch. They want to bitch and talk about the mistakes people make that are trying to get the information out there to help all of us. These people that are trying to help us are not perfect but they try. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. But do you think the people that bitch are doing anything I don’t think so because if they really cared they would get out there and help and stand up for our Country, Freedom and our President and they would not complain all the time.
05:20 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Joey Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Girl17, click on at the bottom under it