Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Many people choose to believe false illusions for multiple reasons, it’s usually because of fear of the unknown, or fear of coming to terms with something that they have experienced.
Ego/Cognitive Dissonance is another, resulting from propaganda, false news narratives/agendas, and indoctrination through society’s education structures.
Actual Mind control also exists through higher dimension beings of the dark who target the light! The way to conquer demonic forces, is to think from your heart, and discern information from your heart. We as human beings have the right of free will, you can ask your spirit guides/angels/higher-self/God for the answers. The less thoughts in your head the better. Ask for clarity, ask for your thoughts to come from your heart daily. Our minds were targeted, but our hearts remain pure and our superpower! Love (energy) is the answer to our evolution! You must go within your own self for the answers! Love and light!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
02:45 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
19 March, 04:57
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
SO TRUE, I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE CRIMINAL CABAL AND DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT NESARA/GESARA WILL HAPPEN.... I CANNOT FORCE THINGS ON MY SISTER, SHE REFUSES TO BELIEVE AS SHE BELIEVES THAT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE... I SPEND 5-6 HRS A DAY ONLINE READING HERE, ON GAB, COMENT, COPY IMPORTANT POSTING AN COMPILING PAMPHLETS, PRINT THEM AND DISTRIBUTE THEM WHEREVER WE GO, SHOPPING AT THE STORE, IN THE BANK, PARK, POST OFFICE ETC... I WATCH CHARLIE WARD AND BEACH BROADCAST VIDEOS EVERY DAY PLUS OTHERS, CAN'T STAY AWAY, I WANT TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
19 March, 03:49
Wow all of your post are power, awesome, love them, always food for thought to grow stronger and love more from the heart💛🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 March, 03:50
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
thank you!
🦁❤️

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 March, 10:20
You just helped me realize something that I've been thinking about for a very long time. What separates us from the sleepers is the fact that we are not afraid of change, in fact we embrace it. Flexibility and adaptability, along with an open mind, is what we have and what they lack.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 March, 10:20
You just helped me realize something that I've been thinking about for a very long time. What separates us from the sleepers is the fact that we are not afraid of change, in fact we embrace it. Flexibility and adaptability, along with an open mind, is what we have and what they lack.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 March, 10:32
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
thats right! go inside for the truth!
12x12=144 https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

Its Donna @duke347
10 March, 07:22
good morning.