Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
We need ID in Canada to vote and we use paper to cast our vote.

Trump made a Tweet about Elections canada

https://twitter.com/9NEWSN...
01:12 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by AlbertaPatriot in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 March, 04:45
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
Canada's elections have been rigged for years, paper ballot, ID or not. The evil was already chosen by the derp state to run our country in to the ground. MK ultra'd Trudeau was our final nail in the coffin.

May they all hang from nooses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 March, 04:47
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
deep* state. It's run by derps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 March, 02:05
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
At the last Federal Election I still had voters on the voter list that did not qualify to vote (were not Canadian citizens). I was a supervisor and these that I know of were at least honest people. I called Elections Canada and was told it was a mistake.

I don't know if true but was told Dominion used in some larger centers in Eastern Canada.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
11 March, 12:45
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Holy crap, thanks for the info.