Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
09 March, 11:33
So the Byron Bay crew took to the street just to ask people what they thought about the Covid Scam~Here's what happened 👊👀👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 March, 12:29
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
This would never happen in Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:29
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I went in 5 stores today and did my grocery shopping, NO Wa$k. No one except Bulk barn...owner at cash was just about to utter a word and I said, "I have an exemption" and that shut him up. I did my shopping with no hassle. LCBO walk in, bottle wine.... - walk out, not a word. Sobey's walk in, cart guy silent, did my shopping, cash guy very nice, no one bothered me at all. If they would push I would yell NUREMBERG CODE! VIOLATION OF CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS! But I did not have to today, and I've done it at another and spewed truth at the cash. Period. Time to push back. Know your rights.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 March, 12:59
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I am open but don't see many in Deadmonton. Trying to convince people Michelle Obama is a man is a hard fail at best let alone the invisible bad flu.

Data Gramma @Vic
10 March, 01:17
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I hear that. There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink". Maybe you mentioning the facts can at least make them curious.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:20
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
People only believe what they see....you have to show them.
Tel-A-vision!