Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 March, 08:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
💔😪💔...circumcision is also a dealth cult act that traumatizes male babies brains to weaken them for life at birth... it is so so heartbreaking and sad that we've willingly allowed them to traumatize us, and our most beloved children, on every possible level...💔😪💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 March, 08:20
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
as a child it is not our fault what we learn but as adults we are 100% responsible for changing it. we cannot blame our parents for being lost for them and their parents were distracted with war and the "american dream" lifestyle for their families. we are the generation to do that. we are all chosen for a reason. right here, in now space. we are changing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 March, 08:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
💔😪💔OMG.... it's no wonder they rip the babies from their mothers as soon as they are born.. they have been traumatizing and disconnecting us at every possible level..💔😪💔

10 March, 08:05
correct

10 March, 08:08
traumatized from birth. then poisoned and bombarded with distractions. all so [they] can continuously harvest humans for a buck.