Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 March, 11:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
09 March, 11:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Is it now reasonable to assume military is protecting the politicians and not keeping them captive? military on their side? debunks Savin narrative

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 March, 11:38
In response jaq anon to his Publication
I think it's all a show. The DC squatters/thieves think they're in control. But they aren't. I think the military has to play along until its the right time to end this charade. But let's see what happens... ;)

jaq anon @jaq
09 March, 11:46
I'd like you to be correct, but not much is going in our favor

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Oh I think a lot is going in our favor. ;) We just can't see everything happening behind the scenes. And we're not supposed to. If we can see it, then so can the Deep State. So, be encouraged, my friend!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!🙏👍❤️😇👊
11:56 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
jaq anon @jaq
09 March, 11:59
I'll trust you for now

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 12:07
😇Trust God! 🙏 'Cause He always wins! ❤️ Good news!!! 😍Now go celebrate ahead of time -- it's going to be amazing!! Some of the prophets are even saying this month we'll be cheering. Juan says he doesn't think the charade will go past April 1. Another prophet said "soon"... Most of the ones I've heard said that although they haven't been given specific dates, they believe the theft will be over sometime by the end of the year, if not sooner. And Kim Clement and Mark Taylor and Amanda Grace and Kat Kerr and more say God told them "2 terms" (most saying not later, but soon).