Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
the dove of peace is a soviet communist symbol

From a scene in the “Hunger Games”
05:41 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
21 January, 12:20
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I knew exactly what she was wearing when she walked out and i couldnt believe my eyes! I kept saying she's wearing the freaking dress from the hunger games!🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 January, 02:46
In response Heather Robertson to her Publication
I can't believe it didn't even hit me at the time!!! I just kept thinking-she looks like total trash-looks like a halloween costume.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
21 January, 07:06
She is so disgusting and did you see all the clothing that was worn had the same coloring as Game of Thrones. People are so brainwashed. I am getting so lambasted by the DEMS that I know AND I am pissed. Yesterday was an awful site. I am sure things will shake the rest out but the sooner the better.

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
21 January, 07:45
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Handmaids Tale, and Hunger Games.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
21 January, 05:47
Learn something new everyday! Thank you, I never knew that.