Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
Well, I think this Covid19 thing is gone. No masks, no social distancing.
🍿😁🍺
06:27 AM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by LastDaysOutlaw in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
13 January, 09:56
In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication
Like clockwork. BTW, is Schiff still Schiff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 02:18
Covid has always been a Scam. The Irish government just stated Covid was all fakery. Some say the vaccine being administered in the US is the flu vaccine. I've had coworkers in healhcare ridicule me for so damn long because I told them this was all BS. Considering leaving healthcare (been doing this for 30yrs) because 98% are brainwashed, believe the CDC & masks stop viruses. I can't take the stupidity anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
13 January, 10:55
So over the BS of the greastest scandemic ever!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 02:21
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
GIven the fact the man who invented the PCR test has said ad nauseum that the test is NOT for testing if Covide is positive. The test actually amps up any signs of a virus, any virus, until you test positive. It's all been a total #scamdemic . When people who lost their businesses/family members because of this lie, the S is going to hit the fan BIGLY!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 10:53
The only ppl on the planet that are dumber than these ppl are the ones that dont notice their stupidity!
4to6% can not be saved.

Kim Musgrove @KimM
13 January, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is rouhhly 500 million, if i did math correct. Which in itself is extremely sad.

Sparks N123 @SparksN123
13 January, 10:31
oh! the hyoocrisy prevails.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
13 January, 09:51
And no Nancy! #wheresnancy

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
13 January, 08:44
what date did this happen?

13 January, 08:51
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
I think yesterday.

13 January, 09:00
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
Old pic. Forgot to do my homework first. ;)

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
13 January, 08:44
what date did this happen?

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
13 January, 08:41
I believe that picture to be from impeachment V1,
they are wearing their masks here for the camera lol.

13 January, 08:58
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
You are right. Forgot to do my homework. Was posted by a patriot on twitter.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
13 January, 08:32
is this a picture from the last impeachment they tried?

Idaho USA @Idahousa
13 January, 07:45
🀣🀣🀣

Dan Morgan @Bosshog
13 January, 07:03

Idaho USA @Idahousa
13 January, 07:45
In response Dan Morgan to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Raquel Veiga @Raquel_1975_WWG1WGA
13 January, 07:02
You are right 🀣where is the masks and social distancy?

Lukas Reising @High2Fly_AnonCosmicLove
13 January, 06:47
Where are the Democrats? i only see criminals on that pic.