Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
Good evening folks.
Regarding the Movie ~ Sound of Freedom.
Many fell into the trap or you may be about to.
I will always have your back. As A Christian, I cant choose who I have the backs of. Its not in my heart to only help some. Even Jesus aided his doubters and enemies. Even if it was only through prayer.
A couple red flags for the fake release links are as follows.

1) asking for a CC for anything "free"
2) putting your CC number into a site you are not familiar with.
3) promotting a movie release for a movie that isnt released yet.

Use decernment. If it feels off it probably is off!

Here is what I KNOW about this movie release: I have learned that it is a VERY powerful EYE OPENING movie and they will be releasing it at just the right time.. Timing is everything. They will try everything to defame it, chastise it, and will not show it in most places.

Imagine the movie "Cuties" was ok to them and the Sound of Freedom isnt even released yet and its being attack
07:07 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 March, 09:03
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
Thank you for telling me this movie has not been released yet ! I have seen so many people posting links I go and I get shut down asking for my credit card. This Movie is going to blow up the world and its One thing I’m living for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
09 March, 09:35
Spot on, sir. The more eyes that see this post, the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 08:05
This one is a big pile of baloney too. They're just trying to sell you some coins

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
09 March, 07:09
They are so sick and messed up people.
If they were smart enough, they would know that the more they try to cover it up and discredit it, the more it peaks human curiosity!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 March, 08:01
Exactly! Just like telling a child "Do not look at this book" as you put it on the highest shelf.