Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 March, 04:53
Thank you kobi for blocking several new people today associated with SOF movie. I had a couple that started following me today and went to block them and they were already blocked. They are trying to get people to click on the link to watch the movie "for free" but it is a SCAM. I was dumb enough to fall for it yesterday. I entered my card info since they said it was a trial period of 5 days and wouldn't be charged. HA!!! They wiped out all but $15 in my account and it was only the preview of the real move!!! I will be getting my money back because I reported fraud to my bank, but people need to be AWARE. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINK FOR SOUND OF FREEDOM. IT IS NOT FULLY RELEASED YET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Connelly @connch74
I put in my credit card number and my bank immediately called me and told me it was a fraud. They also gave me the phone number to the company which I then called and made sure they cancelled my subscription and verbally told them I would call the police and file a report if any money was taken.
07:07 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by connch74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christy Connelly, click on at the bottom under it