Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
09 March, 04:41
President Donald Trump has now departed NYC From Trump Tower. Video by Scootercaster (FNTV)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
🧐Seems He was too fat in the face to be the right one. It did not look like him as we saw at the cpac speech. But again we never know the truth anyway.😬
04:53 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
09 March, 05:51
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
blue tie 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
09 March, 05:02
go to 1.30 - today washington 3/9 midday . maybe that was him 😉

Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 March, 05:18
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
😉Yes it fits better and there was an ambulance too. That in New York is to confuse the enemy, and to have focus there. For it was not he but him who was also in the place when he was Corona ill. Do not doubt at all.😆

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 04:56
I hope he is off somewhere quiet, digging deep and soon will find the willpower to finish "Draining the Swamp". Without a single PUBLIC arrest, with no justice whasoever, not only do we have no country, but we have no plan to trust.

Good people dropping dead each and every day because of the stress from the virus scam. It can be ended RIGHT NOW! Dig Donnie......DIG DEEP! End it, kindest of ALL kind sirs. End it TODAY!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 March, 05:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
😉Yes, we hope so. This movie is the most insane I have ever seen and followed, far too long for almost 3.5 years now. As well as before this time of having followed David Icke for 10 years. Now it has to happen so I might be able to get my whole family back. Have 4 grown children and only one is awake. But 5 siblings with children who all think I should be put away in the insane institution.🤪