MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
09 March, 04:06
3 yr Delta
Im hearing INTERDASTING info from Whiplash
Big week & its already started 🍿🍿🍿🍿
IM PULLIN AN ALL-NIGHTER 2NITE FRENS🐸🐸
#itshappening #StormIsUponUs #DoItQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rivr Toddd @RivrT
09 March, 04:15
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
It's about to happen for months. Nobody's even paying attention anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Rivr Toddd @RivrT
09 March, 04:41
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
just stating a fact. don't get so defensive

09 March, 06:32
In response Rivr Toddd to her Publication
you r absolutely right. im sorry. listen ive been with Q many years now & thought things were gona happen on a certain date & I'd tell everyone all excited💚 then nothing happened. Ive been ridiculed so much in my life but I never lose hope. There's no way we've been shown all this evidence for no reason. We have to believe that justice will prevail. Just like we believe Jesus died for our sins. I PROMISE YOU AFTER READING THESE QDROPS FOR MULTIPLE YEARS & TRYING TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING- I AM SEEING IT COME ALIVE EVERYDAY. IT IS HAPPENING FREN🐸 ONLY 10 PPL KNO THE FULL PLAN. ONLY 3 ARE NON MILITARY. DONT TRUST ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY KNOW PRECISE. Wat a time 2 b alive!

09 March, 06:34
In response Rivr Toddd to her Publication
WE TRY 2 CRACK THE Q DROPS & FIGURE OUT DATES DECODING. BUT THIS SHIT WAS DONE BY THE BEST OF THE BEST - MILITARY SMART AF