white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but since #NESARA /GESARA/QFS are all elements of 5D, we won't get to reap the rewards of 5D until we ascend to 5D 🤷‍♂️ sucks though it may, it just makes sense...
03:41 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 March, 03:58
In response white light to his Publication
Makes sense. That being said i am here for the long haul. Being left by family,friends, aquantances alone 90% of the time, I will hold as long as i can continuing to raise vibration. WHAT trump and other public figures have gone through and the children... 😭😭😭😭... is far beyond the anguish i feel. There are days being here and now is almost unbearable. Somehow i recenter and keep going. I pray i have the strength to make it. If not I will watch over those in need from anotger realm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 04:23
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
You are never alone, in Spirit, and that's why you are still here now. You're a fighter and you have the right attitude that will help you through all this. I think so many of us feel the same way. When we get down, we must think of the children that are being saved 🙏 I love you 💙 thank you for being here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
06 September, 10:07
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 March, 03:42
In response white light to his Publication
The great awakening will multiply over time! Like we have!

09 March, 04:23
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
B E A U T I F U L you are so right!!! thank you 💙