Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 02:50
Jim Jordan today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
Ezra...realistically how long before medbeds are available to the common folk? Had an ultrasound today and my cancer may have returned. 😓
03:01 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyIrish in this post can reply
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
10 March, 12:32
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
May everyones prayers help bring you to some healing... and a medbed, sooner than later.

I had a meme saved up for this, maybe you'll get a little chuckle out of it? They do say that laughter is powerful medicine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
10 March, 03:49
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Thank you ❤....definitely need that medbed. In the meantime, back to rifing. Worked once before so hopefully again.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
09 March, 09:01
🙏🙏

Rachel Thomas @Rthomas10
09 March, 08:11
Research Salicylic acid. Aspirin contains high amounts of it. Also found in fruit, veg and spices. Praying for you ❤

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
09 March, 07:07
Praying for you sister that we decree it will NOT for cancer!!! Thank you Lord for hearing our prayer and decree. 🙏

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
09 March, 05:57
sending you prayers🙏🙏

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
09 March, 05:56
prayers ascending that our Lord of mercy will intervene on your behalf

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 05:55
The technology is already available. It will be revealed shortly after declas. Many need them. If it were me they'd be released yesterday. We will be praying for you in the meantime. Hang in there.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 March, 08:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Decals, med beds, then Nesara...for me it must be healing before going off to some bank or place in the condition I'm in. The chronic pain is overwhelming. My head and my back especially. I don't really have furniture and so it hurts to be alive.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
09 March, 05:26
Praying that Good will shower you with blessings of healing.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
09 March, 03:41

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts