Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 March, 04:58
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I had read somewhere with the ingredients to the vaccine they were placing FEMALE HORMONES in the vaccines 💉. Think about how many vaccines the kids get between 1 month till 18 yrs. It won't affect the female gender but certainly the male gender. Mens physical appearance in the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's were big & burly like a lumberjack and in the last 4 decades they have become more waify, thinner, less muscular. Think about how easy it is for them to disguise themselves as women.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
09 March, 04:58
plant a garden. get yourself off of this GMO garb. Buy good stuff and it will create new jobs for people that want OUT of evil businesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
09 March, 04:57
duh

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
09 March, 04:55
its to help end population.

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
09 March, 04:55
I have said this for past 30 years.

Amy Wright @amyberight
09 March, 04:39
Yep. Along with fetal DNA...HCG & Growth Homones in milk and livestock.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
09 March, 04:28
Yes, I think it was on purpose, the same way they try to produce chemical that sterilize male rodents and insects t reduce their populations.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
09 March, 02:59
I most definitely believe that.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
09 March, 02:25
OH YES, OF COURSE; AND THEN WE WONDER WHY TODAY'S KIDS BEHAVE SO DIFFERENTLY THAN US AND OTHER GENERATIONS AFTER US, IN A NORMAL WAY, WHEN WE HAD ONLY 304 VACCINE DONE TO US...

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
09 March, 02:24
and autismn

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
09 March, 04:59
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
i think vaccines cause many issues. autism being one of those many . theyve used us as lab rats for years.