Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

mstang rene @mstangrene
I'm a retired RN with 40 yrs experience. I am NOT anti vaccine...BUT I have followed the attempts since SARS1 to get a vaccine cause it's sort of an interest of mine having had a microbiology science/nursing degree...
What this Dr is saying is correct concerning the coronovirus. There are others that have tried to speak up. But they are rapidly silenced and cancelled. Their speech is scrubbed from easy access on the internet. MSM wouldn't dare allow them to speak. That should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.

I have been required to take vaccinations for 40 years. I do not plan to take this vaccine since I am NOT working now, AND until I can get TRUE science papers and TRUE studies that address the issue of animal trials, then NO, I will not be getting any type of the Covid19 vaccine. They are lying about science with this virus...and possibly lying about this vaccine for CCP and political agendas.
02:10 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mstang rene, click on at the bottom under it