Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 March, 01:17
When The Bush (Scherff) family came to America from Nazi Germany, (#OperationPaperclip) This symbolized the Nazi (Rothschildism) take over of America.
George Bush led the assassination of JFK and Reagan*(was replaced w double)!
The one thing all of these evil snakes have in common is they were all Pedovore Satanists! (Barbara "Crowley" Bush) The flesh & blood of our children was their currency, as well as their fuel! The truth will shock the world, but the truth will help you free yourself, and finnaly end rid the world of Modern Day Slavery! #SaveOurChildren
Its never been about Left vs Right! Its been Spiritual warfare of Good vs Evil! #godwon
The beginning is near! #AgeOfLove ♒️
πŸ‘Ό>🦎
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
5:5πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 March, 01:27
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
the normies need to know without a doubt about all these demons especially their precious freaking michelle and barak --who they all adore soooo sooo much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Well when they see them on camera raping toddlers it will change. #epsteinisland
01:29 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Dina Silverman @Dina74
14 March, 05:40
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I agree but i don't think this is going to end any time soon. Its all getting old and frustrating. we aren't going to wake anyone else up, i've tried but i'm done arguing with people.