Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 March, 10:17
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Love this! My family is from Spain and Latin America, so thought I'd start digging into Freemasonry there. LATAM is an incredible melting pot of European, India, African, Middle Eastern and Asian ancestry. The Catholic Church, particularly the Jesuits ruled the region, and even the Spanish Inquisition followed the Sephardic Jews that fled Spain with the help of Christopher Colombus.

Here's a brief article on Freemasonry and Revolution. You will discover that many of our prominent American Masonic forefathers had a hand in shaping Latin America from Simon Bolivar, Castro, Pinochet, Peron and more.

https://dr-david-harrison....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 March, 05:50
can you message me who the author of this video is please so i can find his website?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
09 March, 01:11
Thank you Mac.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
09 March, 12:35
followed all!