MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
LOOK OUT THE WINDOW🔍🔍🔍 IS THAT POTUS? 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
02:11 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
22 January, 04:54
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
According to Monkey Werx, Trump was in DC for 56 minutes 5 seconds on the evening of the 20th- okay anons, what does #565 state???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
24 January, 10:26
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
troops moving out, heard more were due in..have you heard anything about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
22 January, 01:02
😎Could very well be, andI am still wondering where the tree in the back went too?

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
22 January, 12:54
yes!!! when I watched this "Live" I was wondering when I had ever seen any comotion behind Trump and bam that person walked by, I was like HOLY SHIT! TROLL MASTER level impossible unless your Trump!

Trust The Plan @freedomringsUSA2021
21 January, 08:15
he's still the president but that is not trump outside the window.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
21 January, 03:53
I can't stop 🤣🤣! HOW do people not notice all these things?? They don't even notice his eyes are BROWN instead of bright blue like they always were!

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
21 January, 01:44
We are watching a movie....the best!!!!

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
21 January, 01:13
I hesitated to reply earlier because that definitely resembles Trump.
Then I wondered that the video was edited.
WELL it wasn't and guess who provided the proof 🤣🤣
Straight from #TheBigGuy himself on new whitehouse page
Lord; let it be Trump 🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
21 January, 01:16
In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication
How did that picture get there?
I posted a YT link and a picture came with it
Hmmm, he works in mysterious ways.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 January, 12:25
the family photo front right, is "Biden" wearing a mask???

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
21 January, 11:57
If this was pre-recorded, it could happen. Clone? Actor playing along?

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
21 January, 11:50
WHAT THE !!! nooo waayyy ugh its hard to tell but it def looks like his body shape and hos hair!!

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
21 January, 11:36
I heard he was in DC and I guess it's true. Greatest President Ever!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 11:27
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
21 January, 11:34
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
What the heck is this video? Who would be there filming out the window around Biden like that? LOL! I think the matrix is collapsing...it's all so bizarre!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
21 January, 11:25
Yes!! our Potus is such a baddass! hahaha-LOVE THIS!❤️🇺🇸

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 11:22
omg i knew it

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 January, 11:20
brilliant ax always! @Q+++++
😂🍿😂🍿😂🍿

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 January, 10:38
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG!!! THIS VIDEO MADE MY ENTIRE LIIIIFE!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 January, 10:38
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG!!! THIS VIDEO MADE MY ENTIRE LIIIIFE!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 January, 08:23
Get out of my office! 👊🏻👊🏻

Donna Bazemore @BazemoreD
21 January, 08:05
Certainty did look just like him. i have SS of those EO and the pages were blank. lol

Audie McCartney @Audie121869
21 January, 08:48
In response Donna Bazemore to her Publication
I think they are suppressing ZT

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 January, 07:37
HYSTERICAL !!!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
21 January, 05:24
sure looks like him,hmmm.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 05:16
the background looks nothing ..a road? wtf.. have to check backgrounds in real pic of TRUMP. WE ARE SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 05:14
TRUMP JUST CHECKING THE SET WITH MNUCHIN..ALL SET ? STAGE IS SET? OK ..LOOK GOOD. AND REMEMBER PRETEND TO WRITE...LOL

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
21 January, 05:01
Id like to see JFJ Jr. Pop out of the resolute desk like a Jack in the box!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 11:23
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
OMG that would be hilarious!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 02:51
i heard he is atill in washington

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
21 January, 11:49
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
wait where did yall here that from !!???