Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
09 March, 11:56
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
strange that they came up with the name of E.T. EXTRA TERRESTRIALS & what we are really living on has EXTRA TERRAIN that we have yet to see, it has been hidden for centuries,, plus what we live on was once known as TERRA.. NASA WILL SOON BE EXPOSED AS BEING A FRAUD & FAKE... $TRILLIONS SPENT ON THIS FRAUD. THE BEST IS YET TO COME,,, IN MANY MANY MIND BLOWING WAYS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 March, 11:57
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
fantastic find! thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
09 March, 11:18
excuse me Sabrina , i will use your channel to show a guy who make trouble here on anonup . dont know how to stop him showimg that false story as the film is not out yet .

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 March, 11:25
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
you can alert the admin or post a beware note online.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
09 March, 02:18
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
I just block those..

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 March, 11:06
nuff saif