Keep Up The 6ight
#KUT6
#GodWins
08:36 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JJ74Q in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 March, 09:17
In response GoldPilling 777 to his Publication
Guys they can't be. I'm small. There would be NO reason for both of these to follow me over night without ever having visted or commented on any of my 19 posts.

Use logic. I BLOCKED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
09 March, 11:17
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I Think They Were Hacked Lastnight "TheSite"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
09 March, 09:08
me to, im just a smaller account doing what i can to help fight the good fight in the name of God, Jesus & DJT should they be blocked ?

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
09 March, 11:15
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
🤔😉"Keep-Up-The-6ight"
#KUT6
God-Bless
#GodWins😇🍿😍🤗🐸

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
09 March, 08:44
mI do not think they are real!! I was "followed" by them too....I believe they are FAKE accounts!!! BEWARE!

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
09 March, 08:45
In response Soulo Flier to her Publication
Yea After Being Down Lastnight They Just Pop Up On Everyone

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 March, 08:41
I did also. Was anonup down last night?

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
09 March, 08:42
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Yes It Was Down At 1am et

Wide Awake @RGalli68
09 March, 08:40
I would have to say a BIG NO! I got a follow by both in same order.

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
09 March, 08:41
In response Wide Awake to her Publication
Thats What I Thought
Ty Always Trus My Gut Call It When I See It

Karen Lou @Sapphire
🤷‍♀️i got those follows too.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 March, 08:39
yay..I know --I was excited when I saw brady follows me too!! lol😂

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Are They "REAL Accounts To Them
I Know Thet Too Busy To Be Here