Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 March, 08:16
What is going on with all of these Sound of Freedom accounts ? Are they real or fake ? Just asking because they are posting a link to watch the full movie and it doirects you to create an account and enter credit card but says you will not be charged. Then it just plays the movie company intro and goes to a black screen and will not let you relogin to account that was created. I would really like to watch the movie. Kinda worried i entered my credit card.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
I would alert your credit card company right away. and monitor activity on your card. Inwas kn that sight and it felt like a scam. i stopped. its crazy how little is out about this epic movie!!! i dug for an hour and finally saw a podcast from David Rodreguez in Las Vegas that said he watched a screening (end of Feb) and they arent sure when the release is. so its finished and i believe when it is released, it will be through somethjng well known or even in theaters first. its sad that the info on something so important has to be choked out!!! Prayers for the safety of your credit card and prayers this movie wakes up the masses and saves more children!!
08:25 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Whitknee5d in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 March, 08:27
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
Yes im definetly alerting my card company. I checked the official website and they still only have the trailer on there. This movie is definetly going to be a red pill. Cannot wait to watch it !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396