Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eich Kurihara QAJF @kuriei1017
18 January, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
こんな品のない墨を彫った野蛮な奴がQAnonなワケ無いだろう😩👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 January, 06:56
OPINIONS ? ABOUT THIS APPEARANCE OF THE BUFFALO GUY ?

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
14 January, 07:49
I love this guy! Go Special Forces!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 January, 12:10
Hahaha...Ilove the L@@K he gives to the interviewer at the end.

This is gonna shock some people 👇.

...especially since this horn hat dude is military... 🤭 you decide...
https://twitter.com/Austin...

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
13 January, 07:27
😉does this have any similarities. hmmmmm. https://youtu.be/kmWTZ3Kfn...

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
13 January, 05:18
lol i guess he's ours, eh?

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
13 January, 04:36
@AZ Capital every day of 2020 in support of 45

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
13 January, 03:23
Interview with Yellowstone Wolf—Man Who Stormed the Capitol EXCLUSIVE / Filmed November 7, 2020
D I S C L O S U R E L I B R A R Y YOUTUBEC H A N N E L #wwg1wgaww
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
#itstime
Interview with Yellowstone Wolf—..

PHOENIXInterview with Yellowstone Wolf—Man Who Stormed the Capitol [EXCLUSIVE]2020 Vision YouTube ChannelReached 1.6K subscribershttps://www.youtube.com/watc...

13 January, 03:22
Found this..

13 January, 03:21
Found this...

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 January, 03:03
....inform the community..they dress in a way that chases off evil spirits...electromagnetic energy, quantum realm, if we were to have an infiltrator...interesting collection of words and many gestures towards the headgear🤷🏻‍♀️🇺🇸

Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 02:26
He's an actor. The only thing that bothers me is the tatoo on his left upper chest.

BluStorm Baby @BluSormBaby
13 January, 03:34
In response Janet Love to her Publication

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
13 January, 01:05
It's being said this gentleman may be a Kennedy? Confirmation? 😉

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 January, 12:22
sounds like another anon i know...hmmm. i wonder what his spirit animal is...

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
13 January, 12:12
I think he's undercover and the over the top look draws attention.How many media sources put him front pg? By nature people are curious and when looking at interviews with him they get a massive red pill. It's a brilliant plan. he's actually a good looking guy IMO and smart.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 11:54
Light and positivity is considered violent by the dark ones ;)

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 January, 11:14
Undercova Brotha

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
13 January, 11:08
Another missing s... 🤔

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
13 January, 10:56
he is here too, in AZ
https://youtu.be/UBResXyFz...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Beilogo LSP @Beilogolu
13 January, 10:52
😂🤣

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
13 January, 10:44
@vincentkennedy How are you imbedding video?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 10:31
I love your sarcasm. He's a kindred spirit for me. He's also the brother of one of our frens & fellow Patriots.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
13 January, 10:37
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Is she over here yet?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 January, 09:38
This is my first time hearing him speak. Juan O Savin was talking about how all of this is to nullify or flip the bad spells put onto us and our country.

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
13 January, 09:13
Capt America walked next to me at Ellipse. We locked eyes, eyes are the window to our soul. My instincts say he is a Patriot. 🇺🇸🦅

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 January, 08:45

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 January, 08:31
I found the guy he has been making videos. First time i listened i was like wow he sounds legit. Now on the 2nd time i feel like he is condesending and acting. thoughts??

https://rumble.com/vbeta1-...

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
13 January, 11:49
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I've watched his videos as well. I'm pretty torn on this guy. I want to believe he's legit, but he says some pretty crazy shit. I agree he changes his tone a lot too. O have a hrad time believing that he's all he claims to be.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 January, 08:09
I can't get past the horns. LOL The dangly earrings in his beard are hypnotising too.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
13 January, 08:06
Great movie! 🍿

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 January, 08:43
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
😂😂 My favorite part of the movie so far with the exception of crazy Nancy's Twit about someone $h¡tt¡ng on her desk!!!! 😆😆😂😂😂

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
13 January, 08:03
Vincent, how did you get that here? I'm struggling with videos from twat.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 January, 07:47
My vibes tell me this is a good guy. I could tell the reporter was completely lost on what he was saying! 😂 And from what I read he is an ex-Marine?? DailyMail is reporting that he requested an all organic diet; good on Mr. Buffalo. 👍🍏🍎

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
13 January, 11:59
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
RSBN
is in on it, and he was able to roam free after what he "did" I have to go with undercover. The p3do tattoos is what bothers me the most.