Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
09 March, 09:42
In response April Evans to her Publication
All the people I have redpilled have the hsrdest time believing the child trafficing. They believe it hspoens but not the torture and drinking of the blood. This is hard for people to wrap their heads around, I mean most of us can't fathom the hurting of a child let alone what they sre doing to these children. It id s hard pill but ss I say you better wake up. Pray for yhe children, soldiers and white hats. 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻🦅❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 March, 08:07
Do you mind if I put this in my News Letter? This is one of many covers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 March, 06:51
Thsi has to be stopped!!! We cannot just sit back and continue to just let it happen!!! These babies rely on us the parents and adults to protect them from harm!!!! These are Gods angels that are being raped and murdered for more wealth of evil people!!! Wake up and get involved!!!! SAVE THE KIDS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! R Ricardo