Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Andrew Torba ✝️ @a 2h Gab CEO
·
I was just a middle class God-fearing man building a small website from my family farm and 4 years later, with no institutional support, after being blacklisted/deplatformed from almost everything, and without compromising my views, we built a website that 30 million people visit every month. They don’t fear me. They fear you. When they attack me and Gab, they are attacking you.
03:26 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 March, 11:47
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This is a Post I found with links. Feel free to research it. I left Gab because of Torba.

Andrew Torba is jewish. Gab is a Mossad-run website. The word "gabai" literally means a jewish synagogue worker according to the Dictionary. Gab is meant to identify white nationalists and spy on them. DELETE GAB NOW!

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/gab-ai-mossad-clickbait/

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gab.ai

BREAKING NEWS:
Gab's lead programmer is an indian named Utsav and he has been caught threatening to report Gab users to the FBI for clearly non-threatening speech like "Gas the kikes" and stuff like that. Utsav has also been caught hitting on tons of female gab users, even tho he just got married a few months ago. He married a jewish woman who worked for a Washington DC synagogue that is a Mossad-front operation. Will be posting screen shots of all of this below.

why the fuck are alt-right nazis and white supremacists using an OPENLY jewish social media platform? GET OF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mathias Gandalf @FFSerenity
22 March, 11:51
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I'm not sure how much of this is true however, after being on gab for a couple of weeks I deleted the app. It never felt right. It felt like it was more of a clan and a platform focused on free speech it definitely was not. I had very high hopes for it but its just another facade for one reason or another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396