Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
08 March, 08:04
Want to hear something strange? I never had a cell/smart phone up until a 2 yrs ago. I didn't want one and couldn't afford one anyway. Besides, I saw that it separated people from interacting with one another, even families. Everyone had their face stuck in a phone! However, I got one of the free gov. phones because if I walked to the grocery store, I needed to take a bus back, so I needed a phone to call one. It's been helpful, but I get email messages reminding me to make at least ONE call a month - ha! Here is the weird part: My service is Q-Link. Today I got an email from them saying, "Where Should We Send Your New Smartphone?" Your plan is moving to a new 5G network. And we’re sending you a new smartphone and SIM Card at NO COST." Then it says something about there being an Emergency Broadband Benefit. AND once I activate my new phone, they are going to send me a FREE tablet. Huh? Would you be suspicious? I am a bit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
1. I would be leary of 5g.
2. I would be leary of them sending a free smartphone. You don't know what's inside.
3. You'll get an emergency brodcast alert just by having a transistor radio.
I wouldn't accept anything free without you requesting it. Pass!!
08:22 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it