Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
09 March, 11:43
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Operation Warp Speed😎 I just figured it had nothing to do with a vaccine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 March, 08:22
PLANDEMIC
Q: class action lawsuits are effective.

YEP
https://principia-scientif...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 05:40
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Been sharing this meme for almost a year. Tyrannical Sociopaths

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
09 March, 06:19
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I hope this is to include every single doctor that took the same Hippocratic oath that I did… Because if they pushed the mask mandates and they pushed the vaccine… They went directly against their oath and harmed people. Every single one of them should lose their license to practice forever. And they should all be held accountable!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 08:19
I think it would be great if President Trump would not say anything about people getting the "shot." I know he is using that word to alert us to Joe "Briben" and his "condition." Sadly so many are getting the vax despite being warned.