NEO ONE @Neo
The latest dystopian mind control programming from the satanic world economic forum led by Klaus Anal Schwab and his Stasi. This time they present a fake Sun!
08:06 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 March, 01:52
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
F That!!! Come to AZ and see the real one close up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 March, 08:20
God provided us with a natural virus fighter. Ourbodies make Vitamin D when the sun's rays touch our skin. Vitamin D is a natiral virus fighter. What better way to make us sick than by telling us the sun is bad and causes cancer. Meanwhile, we use chemicals (sunscreen) on our skin to block the rays- chemicals that do cause rashes "sun poisoning" when exposed to the sun. I would not be surprised if sunscreen, additives in water, harsh soap were the cause of skin cancer. "Drink more water", "Stay out of the sun"- I'm starting to truly believe that salt and red meat are a-okay!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 March, 09:53
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I 100% agree with you and I have been saying this same thing to people for months, people need to wake up.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
08 March, 08:12
💖This is in Rotterdam were i raise up and live💖

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
08 March, 08:10
Wish they would just leave Mother Nature alone!!