CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS SHARADE GOING TO GO ON ?? WORLD IS WATCHING !!!! WATER MARKS? QFS BLOCKCHAIN ? WORLD IS WATCHING !
05:55 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 March, 12:20
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
WATERMARKED πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 March, 02:49
@ghostezra . WHAT SAY YOU SIR ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 March, 10:18
Law & Order doesn't apply to those who make them up or change them as they go... SICK OF IT!
#constitution OR #Communism
NOW OR NEVER?! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ #USA
πŸ–•The CCP!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 March, 10:22
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
WITH YA 100%

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 March, 06:40
Aren't they supposed to be kept for multiple years? Arizona's own law seems to say 2 years for presidental records. Are these state election officials violating their own laws?

https://apps.azlibrary.gov...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 06:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
24 months I heard !!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 06:32
Such a fascinting, magical and glorious time to be alive!

I feel for the American Patriots who have no idea what is going on.
They see no justice. As do I.
They see no country. As do I.
They see zero public arrests, but thousands and thousands of KNOWN career criminals. As do a mother a fucking a I!

END IT TODAY!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 06:23
LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY FUCKIN A FOOTBALL !!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 06:11
Zero arrests. No justice. Nothing. We have no country. We have nothing at all. But, hey, "The Great Awakening" and all.

DEAD.