True Patriot2021 @Truepatriot2021
08 March, 10:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 11:42
In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication
He was very arrogant, little prick! Excuse my language.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
You are so cute....go ahead and cuss, you wont offend me..and anyone who is offended isnt listening to what has been happening to the children of our world... You go girl, let it rip, youll feel better.😉❤️
03:45 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 03:49
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
So true, i spoke with my older sister today. Ive tried to wake her slowly (86) but she just cant believe this is happening to kids. It will be very hard for her.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 04:01
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Dont give up.....My Mom is 88, I got her up to speed last March and she has been a rock since, she doesnt understand why things are not happening (in the open) and its hard for me to keep telling her its coming. Praying for you to have strength to keep telling your sister this is all real. Have her watch the new movie Sound of Freedom, it can be watched streaming now. https://bit.ly/38lW3zD. This should help her understand what you are trying to tell her... Let this movie talk for you. God bless.🙏 ps tell her my story about my Mom being 88 and is an Anon for year now and how she has been telling all her freinds, some listen, some laugh at her, and some just cut her off and you know what she said? "Too bad for them, they are just ignorant"... That's my Mom (see where i get it?😉)