Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
05 April, 10:25
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I BELIEVE IT IS ALREADY RESTORED, IN A FEW WAYS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
17 March, 08:29
If I'm not mistaken I believe a few new flavors of 'death by' were just signed into being. I believe that justice is already being served, looking at phenominal numbers of 'resignations', sudden deaths, and odd 'accidents' of world leaders, CEOs, and prominent figures of late. Thinking they can't let the reveal happen until every last jackhole is rounded up and the children are safe and away. I'm thinking it's coming soon though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
17 March, 08:12
pieces of broken glass needs woven into that rope.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 March, 08:08
I hope they dont bury these folks in a sweater....its hot where they are going.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
17 March, 08:04
It already was...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
08 March, 03:36
yes!

Four Herrings @4herrings
08 March, 03:35
Yes, even LITERALLY SPEAKING!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 02:33
IF THE PUNISHMENT IS NOT AS SEVERE AS THE CRIME ! CRIME WILL CONTINUE 💥💥💥

America First @Realdeal
08 March, 02:02
i prefer stoning these sick bastards 🇺🇸

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 March, 02:14
In response America First to his Publication
Good idea....or dropping them off on a deserted island coated with honey and release fire ants on them.... just another thought

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
08 March, 01:36
It is already being used! You will see soon!!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts