Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
07 March, 06:41
Patriots i have unshakable feeling its time to get back on the battlefield,..
Anonup is great for free speech and uncensored sharing of ideas and theories supporting each other ect.
A great place to learn and regroup from aswell.
if you want to join me in this fight drop your twitter handel below in the comments and ill follow you back RT and try to make as big a dent in the liberal hive mind as possible!
My twitter handel is:
6r4$$h0qq€R
maybe60794885
WWG1WGA HOORAH !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Galactic Soul @GalacticSoul1111
I'm here because I ran out of phone numbers and emails after 8 suspended Twitter accounts. I'd LOVE to get back in the fight if anyone knows a way back. Someone said you could get a google phone number, but I think data is linked bc it says that I cant have one
11:07 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GalacticSoul1111 in this post can reply
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
08 March, 12:30
In response Galactic Soul to her Publication
I'm attempting again today - lost all my accounts as well. I got Virtual Shield and was told to use a computer not a phone. I'll circle back with you if it works 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
08 March, 01:17
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
i alwas get one of them free simcards and with vpn login via wifi and set up an email and twatter acc

Galactic Soul @GalacticSoul1111
08 March, 02:23
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
HAHA, YES, Please circle right back if it works! LOL