Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 April, 09:48
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
🙏👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
01 April, 08:20
When you see friends and family willingly get the "vaxx", get eyerolls and snickers about being "down the rabbit hole", it does take a toll. That is why I am thankfull the weather is nice and I can go out and recharge in nature. I also come here for a boost. You all are awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 April, 08:31
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
Colleen I'm glad you are here Sweet Heart
I love you ❤😘❤

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
31 March, 07:39
I have my moments but always holding on to faith.

31 March, 07:45
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
Thats okay to have those moments. I was off line for several days last week. I was strong in faith and never doubted God but my mind was tired.
It was soooo refreshing and I was in constant prayer.
That was holding the line ....Gods Line
We don't have to be on social media to talk to God and hold the line.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
31 March, 07:25
lol i,ll help tuck them in under 6ft of dirt. 🤣🤣

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 March, 07:00
I am in thsi for the long haul!!! I may get discouraged at times but hell if you ever competed in any sport you gonna get worn out and tired but it does not mean you give up !!1 No you stand strong , pull yourself together and start round 2 and find the will to get to the end of the fight game or competitions!!! R Ricardo

09 March, 10:46
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Well said. 😊 ❤👊❤

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 March, 03:36
🤣😂
oh my!
I didn;t break before ~ what in the world makes (((them))) think I would give in now?
🤣😂

08 March, 04:13
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thats Right !!! ❤😘❤❤

31 March, 07:04
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Its not inside of you to give in or quit
It is not who you are
It isn't something you are capable of doing
It isn't in your vocabulary
It was never an option

You never lose ❤👊❤

Kyra Drg @Kyra
08 March, 11:39
🙏Stay hold the line Patriots, the best is yet to come...
WWG1WGA🙏

08 March, 11:40
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
❤👊❤

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 March, 11:36
Strong hearts , Sound minds and no murmering. Amen

08 March, 11:36
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Yes Amen

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
08 March, 11:54
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Amem & Amen 🙏✝️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 March, 11:20
Hold true to your values and hold the line is so damn important right now.
Dont play the victim card either too many are doing that. We are strong.. We can do this...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 11:20
“ BE A DAVID “. HAVING DONE ALL STAND !!!!

08 March, 11:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Amen Amen Amen Amen

Dwight Knapp @kad784
08 March, 12:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 11:03
Have to see PUBLIC justice soon, or the entire thing is out of control.
Choking to death watching the scam drag out so much longer than necessary.

A single arrest. Public. Just one. For ALL to see. The only way we have a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". Until then, we have absolutely nothing. ZERO.