Anchored by Light Guided Healing @AnchoredbyLight
BALANCE is the key to everything. BALANCE is the key to the liberation of your planet. Follow the news, research the painful truth but don't forget to meditate and pamper yourself.

The whole of humanity has been put under lockdown. Now is the time for you to research.

Now is the time to look the disgusting and horrifying truth in the eye.

What will happen if you do?

You will be terrified. You will be scared. You will be disgusted. You will be in pain. You will cry a lot. You won't sleep much.

Rumi says:
'You have to keep breaking your heart before it opens. The wound is where light enters.' After the initial shock, you will be very angry. That's where you start contributing to the good of this planet.

WHY?
Because this is where you want everyone to know. That's the only chance we have to disempower the evil of this world.

Enlighten yourself first and do not listen to those who are not carrying the torch of truth and tell you to ignore it. Then you pass the torch
08:59 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnchoredbyLight in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
08 March, 03:32
In response Anchored by Light Guided Healing to his Publication
I have successfully done this, and even told one friend, that God see's and he knows!!!!! Because he knows everything. I told her I am proud of her and that I love her for sharing the solid truth. Then I seen her family & friends, standing behind her. This is only one example, there have been many. A lot shared behind the scene's for fear of being fired, from their jobs. What they were not "afraid" to share is God & scripture!!!! Amazing results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396