AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 March, 07:51
DEFUND PEDOWOOD LINK BELOW
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.hollywoodrepor...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
08 March, 08:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
What ever happened to modesty in dress? I am getting so sick of seeing women with their breasts hanging out. Or their rear ends packed into tight exercise pants. Or, extremely short skirts. This is a ploy of the devil to infiltrate the minds of women to think that exposing their flesh is liberating and attractive – only thing is that men are visual creatures and it has done the devil's deed to temp men and entice them. Women today dress like whores. We need not be a prudish society, but it really is over the top these days. (or rather missing the top) Just sayin'

"I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me." [Psalms 101:3]

Guard your heart and your eyes.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." [Matt 6:22]

"He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do." [1 Peter 1:15]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harris @Harriskittykitty
08 March, 08:39
In response Lady Polymath to her Publication
A freaking Men 👊🏼 i do not understand this whore culture either?! i keep teying to tell my 21 yr old to stop but its "how everyone dresses mom" its foul. and they wonder why they get direspected by men 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
I am in agreement we have young girls wearing jean shorts that look like a pair of underware. What happened to the allure of the mystery of seeing just enough. I mean why are they advertising the goods the way they are? Gotta be the feminization of men stuff, that is making the female a non person, so maybe the attention they are trying to grab has something to do qith that. With that n video games ~ my daughter told me once that she could walk in front of the tv while boyfriend was playing video games n he would either not notice her or tell her to get put of the way~ deep mental sicknesses we have going on
08:45 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Jennifer Harris to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Raqndoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raquel Rayne, click on at the bottom under it