Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
What about Trump voters who refuse to take a look at Q. Everyone knows about it. Lazy? Fear of being outcast? Do all of these people really hinge their identity on what people think of them?
08:24 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 March, 09:14
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
March 2020, the media presentation was so bizarre, I realized time to search out what is really going on. I said to my husband "we have been missing out". Found the board a month or so later from a random stranger discussion while shopping. We have learned a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
08 March, 08:33
Unfortunately yes, more so than I originally thought. However there will be a point of surrender for folks cuz the news is soooo bad n sooo contradictory that by the time it becomes time for them to look at Q ~ Q will be the ONLY thing that makes any sense in all of this mess! You can only deny truth for so long, then it becomes like Hogwarts trying to send Harry a message and his aunt n uncle do everything so Harry will NOT recieve the message, eventually the house is breached through the fire place n I think letters start flying out of the fireplace in droves. This will be the scenario that all these patriots n asheeple alike will soon come into, cuz once u have been lied too given fale news for so long ur soul WILL DEMAND the TRUTH n there is no stopping it! There reality must be completely shattered to be comfortable enough to step outside their normal comfort zones. In due timeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œπŸ’‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 March, 09:03
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
This is excellent. Thank you.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 March, 08:31
To each their own. Some will never be able to handle what is right in front of them. It may or may not be what you ask but IMO I think it is fear.
I look at it like a tornado. Some run outside to see what's coming and some head to the basement as soon as the weatherman says there may be one coming. Some of us are too afraid of the truth while others would be fine with almost everything all at once.