Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 March, 11:45
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
I hope this is true but at this point it's all speculation.

Some people are always telling us, "If anyone claims to know dates or times, don't listen to it because only a small handful knows the whole picture." I see these details in much the same way. Obviously if there are mass arrests happening then a lot of people know about it (though it would still be kept from the public), but whether we're talking about dates, times or specifics of the operation, I see it all the same: without evidence, we can't really know. We can speculate, but we can't know for sure. There could be any number of reasons why "things haven't been made public," including some rather upsetting possibilities which I won't mention here because it's not relavent to this post. Suffice to say that I could make 20 arguments against what Ghost is saying here, and he in turn could make 20 arguments to counter mine. In the end, the "not knowing" is what makes this so hard for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396