Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
THIS IS THE REASON FOR "ALL PEOPLE BREED TOGETHER, ALL RACES MIX ITS TO DESTROY GODLY BLOODLINES!

AND IT HAS NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOR - THIS IS ABOUT THE HEART OF GODS PEOPLE

MOST PEOPLE READING THIS MAY BE THINKING: THIS IS RACIST.

B-U-T THIS IS IN THE BIBLE R-E-A-D WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT MARRYING PEOPLE OF ANOTHER CULTURE AND ANOTHER RACE, IT WAS USUALLY TOLD TO ISRAEL NOT TO MIX WITH STRANGERS!

WHEN I POST ANYTHING ABOUT NOT "MIXING RACES AND BLOCKING BORDERS" THIS MAKES ME "RACIST"

(THIS IS IN THE BIBLE! GOD SAYS FOR HIS PEOPLE TO NOT MARRY STRANGE WOMEN AND WHEN ISRAEL TOOK OVER CITIES DURING WAR THEY KILLED AND DESTROYED THE PEOPLE)

ITS IN THE BIBLE LOOK IT UP!

BY REMOVING BORDERS AND FORCING PEOPLE ON MSM TO SEE "BIRACIAL MIXED MARRIAGES" IN ALL ADVERTISING THIS IS WHAT THE ELITE WANT TO DO

DESTROY CULTURE AND OUR TRADITIONS, CULTURE, AND BLOODLINES

I AM NOT EVEN REPLYING TO RESPONSES.
05:14 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
08 March, 06:35
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
My husband & I (married almost 18 years) accidentally red-pilled ourselves last summer, though we both always knew things were not quite right in the world. We're eagerly awaiting the end of the madness & the start of true freedom for all. Over the years, we've had random people treat us poorly because we're an interracial couple. I can't believe that this could/would get worse when all of this is finished just because of that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
08 March, 07:00
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
GOD HAS HIS REASON FOR SEPERATE PEOPLE AND BLOODLINES, REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE BREED TO A DIFFERENT CULTURE THAT'S 2 BLOODLINES THAT NO LONGER EXIST

THERE IS A SINISTER PLAN TO DESTROY THE "WHITE RACE" IN ACTUALLY ITS NOT. THIS PLAN TO OPEN BORDERS/FORCE BIRACIAL MSM CULTURE IS TO CREATE GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

GOD STATES THIS PLAIN IN THE BIBLE, NOT TO MIX RACES AND CULTURES

BLOODLINES MOSTLY HAVE BEEN THE SAME THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS.. IT'S JUST IN THE LAST 150 YEARS THAT PEOPLE ARE ADOPTING THE IDEA THAT "RACES NEED TO BE ONE"

THIS IS NOT GODS PLAN

THIS IS MANS PLAN.

IF YOU ARE HAPPY GREAT! BUT ANY CULTURE, WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN DOES NOT NEED TO BE SHAMED INTO BEING WHAT AND WHO THEY ARE IF THEY WISH TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO THEIR HERITAGE AND CULTURE!

THINK OF YOUR ANCESTORS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS THAT PRESERVED CUSTOMS/ TRADITIONS AND CULTURE- NOW IT'S GONE IN YOUR BLOODLINE!

GOD MADE DIFFERENT BLOODLINES/COUNTRY/PEOPLE/CUSTOMS FOR A REASON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
08 March, 05:59
Please hear my words: YOU ARE NOT RACIST!

This is a false belief that they have planted in our brains to make us feel shame. Today, almost every tv commercial, film, and celebrity family promotes mixing races. Why? Because they want to dilute our identity, water down our religions, erase our cultures and erode our very connection to God. All of their agendas-- the mask, the quarantines, & the instigation of racism-- are designed to keep us disconnected and divided. This agenda to blend races together, have a gender fluid society, and erode the family unit of a man and woman, are all a part of their evil plan.

We have the absolute right to preserve our traditions, cultures, religion, and God given DNA. They have done a very good job at infiltrating our thinking and making us feel shame. It's time to embrace the wonderment and shared traits of our spiritually encoded DNA. All races should feel safe to celebrate their uniqueness and revel in their special genetic code.💞

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
08 March, 06:45
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
This is a spiritual war. Shame and guilt are very low vibration energies. Evil forces want us wrapped in it, because it is their food. An exorcist does not believe the lies Satan hurls at him. He prays and holds the light of God until the demons can no longer stand the light and are disolved by it. Hold the light. Thats why Trump always prayed in the oval office.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
08 March, 05:23
Keep ye separate. Kind to kind.